Sunday, November 15, 2009

We'll make the cut.



Things I've gleefully decided in the last five minutes:
1. Focus on karaoke session.
2. Ignore prom preparation.
3. Eat Cookies.
4. Spam Crumpz on msn.
5. Get myself to sleep.


God, everyone has to quit whining about prom. And boy am I serious about that. Gee, look girls and boys, prom culture in Sg is definitely no biggie. Who the heck on earth ends an epic party at 10pm? God, night life begins at 10pm, when all the little kiddies crawl back to bed.
Dropped by in town this afternoon with crumpz after our trip to beach road. Poor baby, he got arrowed for SAFKA and would not be booking out for at least 3 dreadful weeks. Shitty, I know. ANYHOW, we headed to cash studio and sang till we were literally hitting high notes. Note to self: I realized I fell in love with a buff dude who hits high notes as well as Mika does. (P.s. it might have been a tight boxer crumpz was wearing). ROFLOL.

I swear all that song and "ROCK & ROLL" impersonation tickled my funny bones. But on the whole, crumpz made me go gaa-gaa over him when he sang all our favourite love songs. Honestly, is there any man out there who is THIS romantic? Naw, highly doubt so. Not trying to get all haughty or showy about having a PERFECT boyf but seriously, the general Singaporean male species clearly lack the essential- character.

Guess I'm driving into the other direction. Guess this shall be it for now,as I am waiting for the videos to be uploaded on FB.
Night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment