Friday, November 13, 2009

Check on it, will you.



Oh I pretty much wonder, why the night falls silent on me, leaves me insomiac and my mind circling vulnerable thoughts. Gotta keep myself occupied constantly, perhaps. Or so I thought it would be a brilliant idea to re-construct my blog. Not that it matters to anyone but it would at least keep my mind off the hook.

In the matter of pathetic hours I have to report back to school to attend the dreaded graduation ceremony. For peace sake, let us all get this ceremony over and done with in a blink of an eye alright? Geez, we've got to move on, kids. Oh yes, take that leap out of your comfort circle. We'll be out to face the world as adults with demanded maturity. So, grow up. Now.

I'll admit school life wouldn't have kept me surviving if it weren't for all those nasty pranks we pulled and all that dirty antics we put up with. Shudders, we must have been unruly kidos eyh. My oh my, how on earth did we ever turn so monserous?
But I am so darn glad I grew out of it.

It's time you should to.

No comments:

Post a Comment