Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hey Kid, get into the fashion scene.

The plan in mind was to source for inspiration on what to wear for prom tomorrow night. As usual, I got distracted again and again. Browsing at god know's what sort of music playlist and addictive online games, I can't help it. There it goes again, see what I meant? I am supposedly suppose to talk about a subject and POOF* my mind wanders off. Anyhow, prom is no biggie and so I've decided to just grab what I see at th eleventh hour before prom. Hopefully, my eyes will willingly seek out the appropriate dress for the occasion. As much as I dread going to prom I have to bear in mind that I have to at least show up in some kind of dressing that is more or less "prom-like". Oh wells, dear fashion goddess, appear in my dreams tonight and tell me what to wear.

As I was browsing, I stumbled upon a website that featured fashion photoshoots for young children models. You've got to envy these kidos for entering the fashion scene.
I'll leave you some photo samples as I head to bed for a good night's sleep.
















Reminder to self: Get your ass in bed, you've not been sleeping for three days now. Ah yes, you do look like a living zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment