Thursday, November 19, 2009

Prom date.



Prom took place on Monday evening @ Concorde Singapore (which the teachers claim it is in the "heart" of orchard road). Prom would have been awesome if there was a dancefloor. Sadly, it had been one emotional evening. Streaked make-up, tissue paper, tight hugs and well-wishes. Somehow or rather memories appeared to have re-lived for just that moment. And in the next, the night was soon over and everyone walked out of that ballroom, walking our seperate ways (for real).
Guess that means depending on the cyber world to keep each and everyone of us in the loop. Sigh. Now I am getting all emotional again.


Well, to lighten the mood i'll share with you more about my dress. I had designed this dress out of boredom a couple of months back and had not realized I left the piece of drawing at Uncle J's boutique so... He was such as sweetheart when he came to surprise me on Monday afternoon with a white box. I opened the box and my face beamed. I felt as if I was getting married! Inside the box was the taylor-made black dress and a pair of heels. I swear a tiny tear managed to slide its way down my cheeks. Gee, I was so touched.
Anyhow.... Credits to th dude.




That's the last time I'd put on make-up so... Enjoy the photos for now.
Shall turn in early tonight as the weather is ever so welcoming.
Shahib bestie is heading of to jakarta tomorrow. He promised to have great fun!
Seeya as soon as you are back, bestie.

No comments:

Post a Comment