Saturday, November 21, 2009

Skinny Bitches & their talk.

Saturday started out pretty early for me considering the fact that I only managed to grab a pathetic 3 hour sleep after sending sissi off to the airport last evening. Sigh, I miss my little faggot. Now, home seems rather silent without sissi's usual blaring of 'youtube' videos. ):

Anyhow, I just got home for PS's solemnization. (By the way, I do miss him. Friggin' much alright. I swear I felt so sick of myself having to wear a fake smile and congratulate him. Life isn't fair) Pffft.
Enough of grudges. I have to sort for ways to calm myself down after the 'traumatic' experience this morning.

Method 1: Snack on Krazee Bars (I am having apricot yoghurt)
Method 2: Surf the net. (Note to self: avoid FB.)

Here we go, I was browsing through the net when I stumbled upon a pretty interesting article on "WHAT DO MODELS TALK BACK STAGE". Are you in for a JAWDROPPER?

Behold..... The "godly" topic is- FOOD.
Well, you heard me. Models talk about FOOD back stage. Astonished? You'd better be. Then again, what you hear might contradict what you see. Models appear like nothing but a bag of skin-and-bones. Agree? Now, we wonder how can they ever look so long, lean and mean even after they claim they've went on a BINGEING SPREE. I am wondering... Are you?
Let's see what VICTORIA SECRET MODELS; Chanel Iman, Anja Rubik and Marisa Miller have to say about "FOOD".


Marisa Miller
"That's all I want. Bring me a cupcake as I'm running off the runway. Just throw it to me."



Chanel Iman
"Last night, I've had a big feast. I always eat a lot, but I wanted to fill myself up and feel sexy next to these real women. Because sometimes I feel like I have a baby body!"



Anja Rubik
"I'm used to it by now. It's like, if a boob pops out, it's no biggie."


So, little girls. Now we know the truth don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment