Saturday, August 15, 2009

Now now now.

Behold th birthday speech. (HAHA!)
Honestly, I dread th say I turn 16.
Look, I am no longer a kid. And th most I can ever be at 16 is... a kid at heart?
Oh krap, goodbye to th childish pranks I use to pull. Hello sweet 16. Are you rly that sweet? I mean... Apart from movie privileges, you honestly don't experience any wonders at 16. Sixteen spells an entry ticket to early adulthood, BIG responsibilities and..... that means... BURDEN.

Oh, how nice. ''HAPPY" sweet 16.

Now for th BIG THANK-YOU that comes with HUGS&KISSES.

Birthday Text Messages:
Daddy/Sissi/Rg softball team/Maryam/Uncle J.H/Uncle J.K/Aunt Amy/Uncle Jamil/Aunt Idah/Taufik/Kak Zaza/Kak Suzy/Trish/Agnes/Cherb/Valyn/Kristina/SzeQian/Carmen/Pea/Serene/Amanda&JY/Jeremy/Raynee/Abi/Shahib/Firdey/Jude/Matin/Jdee/Fee&Co./Firdaus/Charmaine/Ryan/Dwayne/Dylynn/Sham/Erika/Danial/Shaula/Kellie/ and....... MY COOKIERHINO!
(I'm sorry if your name isn't included I can't remember exactly who beeped me. My phone went flat. SORRY!)

Birthday Presents:
HAHA. (It is too long a list)
People I love: SzeQian & Carmen/Shaula/Ridwan/Kristina/Daddy/Mommy/Uncle Jh/ Uncle Jk/Aunt Amy/Aunt Helen/Leonard/Shahib/Charmaine/Uncle Sd/
(Practically Everyone!)

Surprise Party:
Family.
SzeQian/Carmen/Adelaide/Serene/Pea/Kellie/Shaula/Sockleng/Huijie/Amanda/
(Obama loves chocolate chip muffins, Obama LOVES you all)

No comments:

Post a Comment