Monday, April 13, 2009



Jellyoo.
Kick arse Monday. I kinda love today.
Well, hmmm, yes I do.

Morning phone convos are hilarious!
0500am

*Cell Rings (I'd thought it was th alarm)
Cookie R: Baby, are you awake? Good Morning sayang
Me: (speaks loudly) Oh my god, baby... (whispers) Mommy is awake!
Cookie R: I know I know (whispers back) Baby, I called to say I miss you. I'll be going for th field camp ltr, take care ok? I miss you so much. I love you I love you!
Me: (whispers while swallowing my scream) I love you too! Alright alright, take care okey sayang?

(Hung up)
Smiles like a Kuku bird and wondered why did Cookie R have to whisper?
Haha! Human behaviour. You imitate th other person on th line, oh my silly cookie !

Anyhow, after school was awesome!
It had been ages since I had a good chat with Firdey. And so...
We chat and we chat, stories after stories, jokes after jokes.
Firdey is indeed a great company. Awesomezxzx!

Dreads.
Will be having my nationals tomorrow.
Currently I am pondering..

Option A:
Skip school and stay home to sleep till event starts at 430pm

Option B:
Go to school and then head straight to th stadium.

Any suggestions?

Or perhaps Option C.
Scratch th event and pull out?
You people will hate me for that.
Haha!

Cheerios peepo!- J

No comments:

Post a Comment