Wednesday, April 15, 2009



404.
Lane 5.
Awesome shit.

Had my 400m event yesterday at th cck stadium. Though I didn't qualify, yesterday's run had been th BEST run. Oh ye, no regrets, no tears. I LOVE th run. Made new friends, bitched th bitches, ran th run.

I want to thank th following peepo who never fail to show their support.

Erykah (Hotcake)
"thanks hotass, you left me all alone to compete in this nationals! Thanks to your pantat! I'll miss year'08 nationals th most"

Reena (Honeystar)
"My oh so huggable starry friend, your smile never fails to give me th confidence to do what I set myself to do! Thanks honey"

Woody wifey
"thanks thanks thanks! I love you wifey th most for sending me sweet and encouraging text messages! Smoochies*"


FiQah (orangemuffin)

"You never fail to give me th Hoo-Haa Power-rrrrrrrrr! Thanks muffin!"

Kellie (strawberrypie)
"A promise is a promise, I never did break that promise sweets. Thanks for your care and concern."

Shaula (applepie)
"My dearest sunshine, your go-go attitude spurred me on! Thanks sweetpie"

Th THREE R's (Raynee, Racheal, Rebecca)
"steady steady la. Thanks babes!"

Th Two Belo Pantats (Matiin & Firdey)
"thanks!"

Mommy & Daddy
"thanks for showing your support undercover at th stadium, I still can't believe you two actually tried to hide yourselves. Haha! A BIG THANK YOU to daddy for training with me for three nights at th stadium. I LOVE YOU DADDYO"


Mr Tham

"Sorry for all th trouble i've caused, thanks for allowing me to run this last race"

Me love you peeeeeeepo loadzxzxzxzxz-J

No comments:

Post a Comment