Sunday, April 12, 2009




Did I mention that I am now in an ecstatic mood?
My breakfast gave my th sugar rush. Oh ye, choco ballzxzxz and sticky marshmallow.
Totally makes you jump out of your pyj's and screaaaaaaam!
(Haha!)

Anyhow, Holiday review.
Nothing much has happened for th past few days though. Well, what a dreaded long weekend.

Friday- Food Junkie Binging session
Uncle Jit's birthday lunch at Myramar Hotel, River Valley Road.
ate.ate.ate.
Vivo with daddyo & mommy.
shop.eat.shop.eat
Home sweet home.
teevo.cookie R.teevo.Cookie R

Saturday- Stay home, lazy arse
Homework.homework.homework.
Morning date,
Cookie R.good chat.Cookie R.bus stop.
Adam's Road.
lunch.lunch.lunch. teh halia (Sedap Sedap!)
Home.Home.Home.
Stadium.stadium.stadium.

Meeting up with trackers ltr.
Oh yes, I do wonder indeed-J

Wake up Cookie Pantat!

No comments:

Post a Comment