Monday, March 30, 2009


I'm like a sunday morning
You're like friday night
And when we kiss, it makes th perfect weekend
This is how we love..


Happy One Year & Seven Months, Cookie.
Th time we spent together have been and will always be th happiest time of my life.
I am blessed and grateful to have such a wonderful boyf like you..
A boyf who puts in th extra effort to make delicious sandwiches for me and delivers them to my workplace when I said i was hungry.
A boyf who would draw millions of little stars on a card just to put a smile on my face.
A boyf who would call you in th middle of class just to tell you he misses you.
I love you so so very very much, Cookie!

We ran past strawberry fields and smelled the summer time,
When it gets dark I'll hold your body close to mine,
And Then we'll find some wood and hell we'll build a fire,
And then we'll find some rope and make a swinging tyre.

Captivated by the way you look tonight the light is dancing in your eyes, your sweet eyes...

Times like these we'll never forget,
Staying out to watch the sunset,
I'm glad I shared this with you,
You set me free,
Showed me how good my life could be,
How did this wonderful thing happen to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment