Wednesday, April 1, 2009



Hello Fool. April just came knocking on your door.
Ah, April Fool falls on a very monotonous Wednesday.
Sadly, oh so sadly, fiqah and wifey had their syf today (Congrats Orangemuff and Greenpea!) and Shafa had to visit th doctor. (bet it was that hot doctor she was telling us about) haha. So school was all about kellie, reena, me and shaula. Anyhow, we had our fair share of fun. No fooling around though. Oh yes, you butterheads be thankful we showed mercy and decided to spare you from our pranks.
This was how we spent 1 April 2009.





Anyhow just when school ended I thought I could get home without getting prank. (For th record, this was seriously a mind-numbing April Fools I repeat.) But hell no, I got pranked by a sec one punk. Oh wells, we were having a casual chat and he went "hey your button came off" and I went (looks down) " Huh? Oh." before I realize I got punked he went off sniggering. Oh I shall remember you little twerb. Just be on your toes for th entire month of April. Haha!

Now I find myself missing Cookie. No wait, more like wanting to see him just so I could get th present his sister bought for me. Haha! Just joking baby, I do miss you. Wondering how Cookie is coping at "South Africa". (Oh those leopard print kinky camouflage "suits" you botak heads wear. Haha! I really miss you. J

No comments:

Post a Comment