Saturday, March 28, 2009



Hello to all you Greenies.
Happy Earth Hour to all of you.
Support Kellie & Tanglin's percussion team at Esplanade, 530 this evening.

Well oh well, what a Saturday for me.
Started out with Chem focus this morning back in school. My class decided to pull a prank on Mr C. (haha! poor fella, nearly died of a heart attack) Anyhow, guess who is th mastermind of this oh-so-evil-prank?
Yours truly.

Anyhow, deicided to make up for my mistakes by paying attention during class. What's more, i didn't entertain any text messages during class. (haha! now i've proven Mr C wrong)

Had lunch with daddy & mommy today at Botanic Garden, thoroughly enjoyed th quality time I spent with them. I kinda miss those "Bonding" late-night fishing trips we used to have in th past. Oh wells, accompanied daddy to do some photoshoots for his upcoming Photography Competition. What can i say? Daddy always wanted a son, so here I am doing my job, showing him that I've got balls too. I can do anything better than him having a son.

Oh it is exactly two and a half more hours till Earth Hour, what will you people be doing? Oh I really wonder what wonders happen in th dark. (wriggle eyeybrows*) haha!
*Bzzzzzpt clear those dirty thoughts!

zoom-ing off to th dinner table for now- J

No comments:

Post a Comment