Friday, March 27, 2009

F- for friday.
Finally th dreadful and monotonous week has came to an end.Not considering th weekend of course! Since when weekends were considered boring?
Nawww, never for me.

Alright, home pretty early for a friday. Would have been caught up in track practises instead, but... I've got banned from training, remember?
Oh yes you can bet your ass that I am wearing a sulky face right now.
Oh ho ho, that cold treatment I am receiving just because I got banned from training.
So now what..? It's my fault for getting ban?
Ironic.

Beeping with Cookie right now, that botak will be home soon.
I miss Cookie. I miss th fun we had during th March hols.
Cookie oh Cookie, I really really miss you.

Drats. The afternoon sun is killing me...
I need my tub of rocky road ice cream.
I shall rumage through that miserable fridge of mine.

Happy Earth Hour to you greenies, in advance. J

No comments:

Post a Comment