Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hi, it's nice meeting all of you.


Once upon a time I dreamt of living a life that would once get repeated to a much greater audience, a story of morals for people to learn from. I used to care about what others thought of me, but now I realise that my only real critic is myself and to make real things happen, and for me to become someone, I must inspire myself. Granted, I can spend so much time deciding on something and still not knowing whether it was ever the right choice in the first place, I am probably the most indecsisive person you could ever meet, I guess its all just an attemt to amuse myself. I guess I find reality quite boring, things always seem so much better in my head, I like to escape from the on-going fight they call life. I guess my imagination is the best place to ever be, the place I love to be, the place where I can escape from the on going stuggle with rules and boundaries to a place where nothing is what it seems and everything is just how i make it. A good book, a sunset, quiet nights in,the feminine times and holding hands is how I get through my life, one day it will all make sense and click into place, I would just rather this happen sooner rather then later. "True friendship isn't about being inseperable, its about being seperated and nothing changing"



Help me to piece up the pieces in my life and to have the happy ending I have always dreamed of.

No comments:

Post a Comment