Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm a crazy kid.

Now.

Now's the exact moment my mind is diving into a mess. This is exactly when I am not thinking right, not walking straight, not feeling nice. Did I mention how EXACT it is? Now, this exact milliseconds, I am thinking of banging myself hard into the shelves of books, giving it the hardest knock till all my books fall over and knock me in my head. The books will fall so hard and fast and I won't be able to dodge the cutting edge of the bookcover. That... Can be a pretty mess.

When all that pain seems to be screaming in between my ears, I'll let it ring till I am in a slightly hypnotic state where I'll keep my eyes locked straight ahead. I reckon I'll see tiny black spots floating around because I could've suffered a mild concussion. And if I were to keep one of my eyes shut, and have my index finger placed right before my eyes, I'll realize... My finger is as huge as the tiny black spots. Oh.. Here's the best part.

I'll crawl into my old rusty washing machine that groans like a old rusty truck engine. I'll sit in that tiny black hole and breathe. I'll count till a 100, I'd guess that will be sufficient time for me to gain my composure?

After 100, I'll close myself. That's when the warm water starts flooding and all of a sudden, I feel the rush of my blood, from my toes up to my ears.. Then everything seems to go round and round and round. I am spinning. As my thoughts start to form, the spinning gets faster and harder. All of a sudden, when I finally get the picture in my head, the old washing machine stops.

It broke down.
Thank God, it wasn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment