Monday, January 4, 2010

You've got a hole in your shopping bag.


Aren't my nails pretty? Holyshit. It is pretty, I hear you say. But things.. Hmmm. I mean people (customers) I've met for the last five days of REBAJAS (SALES) are far from pretty. They are... Ugly/Nasty/Snobbish. One word for these shoppers- irksome.
In the last five days of ZARA SALES, apart from all that UGLY eyebags/packing/folding/serving customers (which is the deal of my job) I manage to take a peek from another point of view. You see, I have always been a shopper and never a sales exec. So... This job offered me another scope to life. I see the ugly side of female shoppers. Oh yes, to be very exact, FEMALE SHOPPERS ARE THE UGLIEST BEINGS ON EARTH.

Here are simple observations:
1. Heels and clothes that "flew" from one end of the shopfloor to other.
2. Soiled tissue papers left behind in the fitting room.
3. Starbucks cups left underneathe th shelvings (hello miss, you really think you can get away huh?)
4. A hell load of shoving through the pile of $29.90 T-shirts.
5. Blind customers who were oblivious to the sign MAXIMUM 6 PIECES ONLY outside the fitting room.
6. Continuous questioning "Er, this piece got my size?"
7. Women cut queue like noone's business.

Conclusion:-
I've changed my perception that women are demure and gentle beings. They are nothing but a bunch of rowdy rugby players wanna-be. Oh god, please take a good look at your shopping conduct when you look into the mirror next time. Pfffft.

Well, we all know... Dealing with shit every day is certainly no mean feat. Guess what I got as a reward?
A pleasant surprise from Cookie and his family at my workplace. A good 20 minutes with them left me with a smile. I love 'em loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment