Monday, December 28, 2009

Santa didn't drop by.



Christmas came as a quickie this year for me. Pretty much because I became a WORK-A-HOLIC before the festive season itself. Hmmm, that explains not blogging as often. Working in the retail line is definitely no mean feat! You have to put up with nasty customers and blisters from running to and fro (shopfloor/cashier/stockroom/). To reward myself for all the hardwork, I booked an appointment for DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE @ Healing Touch (down at River Valley Road) a couple of nights back. The massage was indeed REWARDING!! Oh wells, I survived 3 christmas parties! Wohoo.

I love christmas (2009) because:
- I had a blast with my ZARA colleagues with all those wild party games.
- I had great fun chasing the little kiddies up and down the stairs.
- I received a CANON DSLR/Fred Perry shoes/Body Shop (MANGO BODY PACKAGE!)/Hugs/Kisses/Old Navy Tops and Bottoms/Liverpool items.
- I sent christmas wishes.

I hope you had a joyous christmas too.
Love,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment