Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My boots will walk right over you.



Tuesday saw me back at town. Orchard has became my second home eversince th O's had ended. I swear I've been in and out of town for more than 10-12 times in the month of November. Hmmm, and that brings bad news because I am really beginning to wear a dry feeling towards town. Like y'know? Albeit th festive seasons nearing, the range of retail outlets in town are lacking..... the "BOOMZ!" (pardon my lousy attempt of "ris low")

Spent my afternoon with Shahib. The skinny 17 year-old had to look for a part-time job to get him through his holidays. So we headed for:-
Pit Stop 1: Uniqlo @ Ion.
Pit Stop 2: Topman @ Ion.
Pit Stop 3: A cartoonish-kiddish shop @ Ion
Pit Stop 4: Na Na Thai @ FarEast
Pit Stop 5: Sakura @ FarEast (he'd most probably get the job here!)

So girls, do check out the round-eyed skinny Shahib @ Sakura, Far East. He is really over the moon. You should have seen how his face beamed with glee when the manager told him "breakfast, lunch and dinner is provided for"

After which, I met up with dadsie and we went shopping. Shopping with dadsie literally meant milking the cash cow. KACHINKKKKKKKK!
We went through the racks of almost every shop and picked out whatever we felt great in. I swear we blew at least a good 500bux within an hour!


On the whole, I felt great in my black boots. Ah, I dugged them out from my cupboard this morning. Old Old boots, you've been revived!
Today I figured two things:
1. The best work out? Swagger those buttcheeks down town with goddamn hot heels.
2. Either Sg is really tiny or FB is an effective social portal. Every corner I turn, I see familiar faces. It is a mad, mad world.

Goodnight lovers.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment