Saturday, November 28, 2009




its gonna be our 15th month in 2 days time. so many things has happened, be it good or bad. i suppose sometimes i just cant be the best, cant be any sweeter than you, my love may appear to be insufficient, my words tend to be harsh. its true that i have a made an unforgiven mistake recently, an unpleasant pic that shocked you out of your life. tho i tried to explain i still realised its entirely my fault. i was so silly so stupid to allow ur fragile heart shattered into pieces, u lost so much tears cos of my irresponsibility, my childishness. my thinking was a total screwed up, i shld have listened to your heart but it was all too late. now i knw it wld be hard for me to mend it back, mend it like it used to be. things wont be the same for sure after this. i knw very well i have wasted my chance to express all my love when i came back from my outfield. so right here right now, i will give it all i have to salvage this love from crashing down. i will do all means to make it right, to be right there always, to ensure that u are safe from any harm. i always wanting to be your hero, to save you from any gravitational force which can lead to a mishap, and u succumbing from your fear. i wanna be your pillar of strength, i wanna guide you and bring you to a place called CLOUD 9, thats where we belong. i dont need anybody else to change me, i dont need anyone else to guide me. i just need your heart so that i can fill every corner of the room with my love, care and concern. i just wanna be with you.i dont want anybody else. it will just drive me insane lunatic. i will nvr get to where i am without you. u made me someone, someone who can love you with all his heart and im capableof doing that. you are all that i need. i really miss you badly, i just wanna be in your arms with cookietoady and sing you 'home' by micheal buble every single night, i wanna make your favourite redbean pancake so that u wont go hungry, i wanna go jog with you so that u wont be lonely, i just wanna be with you so that you knw how true my love is for you. the yearning to see you and hold you are my absolute fantasy. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH J-ING. i have nvr loved a lady like this before, you are my obsession, my diamond, my cookiemonster, my cookiegumgum, my cookie starbear, my jayve mishall. i just need you by my side, let me sail with you and get rid of all the pain in you now. this 2:40min video above can nvr be the greatest gift, but my sincerity to do it with heart and tears i will always remember u have been the greatest lady in my life. I LOVE YOU J-ING, I REALLY DO.



By Your Hubby,
Ridwan

No comments:

Post a Comment