Thursday, July 23, 2009

Need to make a decision now.

Well not exactly now, but before 30 july.
I'm getting my wakeboard before Daddyo is taking me out to th sea for my ride @ Punggol. Jdee asked if I needed a board so he could help me get th bindings done and all but..... No. Th last time he passed me a kido's board, damn i wanted to kill him. That piece of krap nearly got me killed.

Have been doing online shopping for my wakeboard for th past two hours. And have yet to decide on one. Pfffft, guess i am pretty much fussy when it comes to such stuff. Daddy told me to make up my mind in a week or he'll just get a board for himself. How mean! Anyhow, I was browsing through th catalogues for Ronix wakeboards and O'brien. Geeeee, if only I could have a board with a combination of both designs.

I still can't decide, and I would probably take a gazillion years to decide on one! There are about 12000+ results on th types of wakeboards I could purchase. Oh krap.
I rly need to make up my friggin mind.

Hmmmmm, I need a pair of bindings and a wakeboard!



No comments:

Post a Comment