Sunday, July 5, 2009



I've been sitting infront of my laptop for almost four hours. Browsing through all th old photos of Cookie and Me. Haha. And I stumbled upon this Family photo in my folders. Well, that's me and Cookie's family at Cookie's POP in.... March?
Haha, my apologies. Oh wells, I can't wait till O's are over, like seriously. It is so so so darn dreadful. To be honest, I've got my ''things-to-do'' list all prep-ed up already. Well, most of th activities planned involves bonding time with Cookie and his family. Haha! Hari Raya, groceries shopping and of course, SHOPPING FOR BAJU KURUNG @ geylang serai. (WHEE!) I am feeling ecstatic at th thought of it!

Well, life is indeed meeaningful and all happy when you have found th RIGHT ONE. I mean honestly, who is as settled down as we are? Nopes, I bet there are hardly any couples out there who are planning for th future with maturity. Sigh, I advised you start finding th Right One and get real with life.

Oh... I miss Cookie so much although we just met a couple of nights ago. Haha.
However, we've been web-caming alot, practically many nights! Geeezxzxzx, we just can't seem to get enough of each other. Haha! As for th coming MONDAYS, it will definitely be HAPPY MONDAYS because Cookie has his off-days and that means he is picking me up from school! Wheeee. I love my Cookie, so darn much. Alrighto, I know you peepo are just sick of how sweet and loving we are.



Till here,
love- J

No comments:

Post a Comment