Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dratzxzxzx.

& Dratzxzxzxzxz. (for th rest of th post)

I hate chinese oral. I can't speak cheena language for nuts, oh peanuts. Anyhow, wasn't rly interested in my chinese oral. Well, th highlight of th entire oral session was entertainment brought to us by Kellie. Haha, when there's Kellie, no doubt we are entertained! (forsure!)

Haha. Kell was singing and so was Jackie and Jervais! Honestly, I felt as if i was taking part in Singapore Idol auditions. Haha!
Oh wells, thank god I made it through oral without blacking out. However, i fumbled on my words though.... and that clearly means NO DISTINCTION. wtf.
Krap, school's a big fat meanie. Guess what? I'll be down with 'Focus' lessons everyday till 6 in th evening. Like what? five days in a week? Hah. How sweet, all for th love of th big O's.

Guess I am hanging on? Or prolly plan an escape out of this study 'craze'! I'll board a jet plane first thing tomorrow morning and.....
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMzxzxzxzxzxzx.

Sayo-nara peepo.
I hate Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment