Monday, June 1, 2009



Wham Bam Pow!

I survived th Chinese O's today. Coolios, now i can kick my shoes off and chillax for awhile before th next wave of examinations come in July?
Haha. I am feeling ecstatic right this instance.

I kinda love today. So bear with this super draggy blog post. I just got to blabber it off. Woke up early this morning with butterflies in my tummy, god knows how much snacks I practically junked off just to ease my anxiety. Ye, fact is I did feel a slight anxiousness for this exam alright. Mind you, it's a national exam. Hah! Came to school pretty early, if only th teachers had told us th exam commences at 830 I would have sleep in a little later. Pffffft, I could actually read th words on th examination script! How's that? Well, very satisfying for someone who is chinese illiterate! Now, that is indeed a sense of achievement, I CAN READ!

Haha, then came paper two. Well I..... kinda tried my very best for th paper. I am pretty much confident I will ace through my ass on SECTION D. Gotcha, hello fellas, there isn't a SECTION D. Section D was what I included on my own (candidates please refer to th above picture for referrence). Haha.

I doodled my dream cottage (except it isn't red, forgive me for not bringing color pencils in), then I drew an apple tree, fluffy puffy candyfloss-like clouds and two butterflies! I want to share sweet nothings with Cookie under our shady apple tree. Aw, I miss my cookie. Hey, when I say I will ace it, I am damn right sure about it, my drawing has a fairytale story that goes with it. Haha! And no! It isn't for you to listen, it is specially dedicated to Kyelor and Rhys.

Alrighto, so much for chinese O's. Bused back to grampy's place late afternoon. I must say it was an EYE-OPENING bus ride for me. Haha! Board th empty bus and stood behind a male passenger. Didn't care two hoots about his existence until.... He openly took out an FHM magazine. Ye, like what-th-fcuk. He was flipping through every single page, scrutinizing those feminine figures from left to right, right to left, up and down. Geez, totally oblivious to th stares he got from th other passengers he continues to turn th magazine and actually had th decency to open up that "FREE" poster. Pfft, utterly disgusting. I shot him that hello-asshole-thanks-for-allowing-an-innocent-kid-like-me-peep-into-a-magazine-with-FREE-pinups-of-transexuals- kinda look. Well, at least he got th message, and obviously embarrassed by his actions he kept th magazine.
Bloody Pervert on bus184, I swear I'll bust your ass.

Enough of my oh-so-dramatic day.

Special thanks to th following peepo for making my day with well-wishes!
1. PINKO RHINO (I love you bby)
2. Tina (Sweets, I'm missing you)
3. Ridwan (Pantat uh kau, you owe me a HUGE EXPLAINATION)
4.Tricia (I promise to find your MR.Right)
5.Agnes (Meet up soon prettyhead!)
6.Isham (uh.... thanks?)
7.Daddyo & Mommy (I love you two!)

No comments:

Post a Comment