Saturday, May 30, 2009



Saturday Morning.
Meet-the-parents session. Hah! Not something to look forward to i guess?
But hey, what can I say? I am 'pretty' well-behaved in school, not a problematic kid at all. Considering th fact that I don't terrorize any other fellow students, traumatize any old fags or roll up my skirts to expose my buttcheeks. So oh wells, dropped by in school to see my form teacher with daddyo and mommy. Good results comes with good comments you are dying to hear. How's that for you?
Haha. Oh well.

Heading out for tea with daddyo and mommy later this afternoon while Cookie has his game on. Poor Cookie, was up th entire night doing guard duty I'd guess he and his buddy went to slack at some deserted area to steal some sleep. It's funny how he amazes me with all his nonsence. Oh wells guess that's what made me fall in love with him. Well, you peepo heard it. Oh that reminds me,

HAPPY 10th bby.

And to some nosey peepo out there, you've got th message stated quite vividly. Yes, and yes again, Cookie and me are attached and as in love as always, it is indeed a great BIG JOKE for him and me that you nosey arsefarts think that we are no longer together. Haha! we spent almost th entire phone convo laughing about it.
Pfffft, sigh oh sigh, why make yourself look so ''gossip aunties and uncles'' get a life.

Anyhow, Monday's Cheena O. Hello hello, greet me with mercy F9.

Coolios folks- J

No comments:

Post a Comment