Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday Dates






Hohoho, what can I say about my Saturday?
It was one great deal of wild fun right smack into my face.
Bear with me folks, this post is just going to be really draggy.

Met up with Cookie @ Clementi Mrt to take a train down to town. He had his date with Austen & Dinosaur because Anip ditched him. (Haha! Serve you right bby)
Anyhow train rides with Cookie was fun. Met up with Dinosaur outside Boarders, and Dinosaur was so fxcking pissed with Cookie for showing up an hour late. And for that Cookie got himself one kungfu panda punch. Haha! While waiting for Austen to turn up Dinosaur was telling Cookie and me some hilarious stories about "Austen & th biscuit vending machine" (HAHA!) Alrighto, Austen showed up like 15-minutes later after he told us he was crossing th road and guess what? The three boys were standing in th middle of th entrance discussing what they wanted to do. Starbucks? No. Movie? Anything. Finally they manage to get an idea on what they wanted to do so Austen grabbed his Newpaper from boarders and checked out th timings for th movie.

Then came th action packed quarrel.
Cookie: Eh can send my gf to heeren first? Then we watch a movie @ Cine?
Austen: Wtf. I just parked my car and now you want me to enter ERP!?
Cookie: Ala, Erp how much?
Austen: I think 1 plus
Cookie: Ok la, I pay you with my Ez-link card
Austen: (haha!) What th fxck. let's go!

Gosh, then came th wild car ride in Austen's car.
It was insane. Boys were deciding where and what movie to catch. It was simply hilarious. Then Cookie was getting high and wanted to honk at th police car. Crazy bunch of botaks who made my Saturday afternoon AWESOMEZXZXZXZXZ!

Met up with my girlfiees @ Centrepoint. I miss them so qiffin' much alrighto.
Went to grab a bite. Called taxi(911) for Hy. Ate snow mountain @ Slice and Cherb was really digging into the Snow ice like as if she was going to kill it anytime (HAHA!) waited to find a place to lax but couldn't decide so we randomly hopped into a cab with our balloons and headed to Botanic. Cam whored th entire evening thanks to Cherb's & Val's camera which was capable of doing 10 continuous shots (Just imagine how many brain cells you could kill just to think of 10 different poses that will last you th entire two hours?) Said our goodbyes at 8pm.

Cabbed down to Marina to meet daddyo & mommy. Was dying to give myself a retail therapy but didn't really see anything interesting. Was about to head home when I bumped into____. Well, I'm sorry I had to give you th cold look. It just makes me feel awkward having to bump into you on th streets.

Now, sitting infront of my laptop uploading more than 400 photos.
Im dying, save me-J

No comments:

Post a Comment