Monday, June 8, 2009



Monday. Beat th blues and shake it up honey!

Bunked in @ Grampy's last night. (I miss th folks)
Oh wells.... Had a movie marathon last night with Uncle Jit.
We watched Hollywood's latest news. Jon+Kate+8. Powerpuff girls. Rugrats. Jim Jam.
Barsket, he fell asleep after arranging th flowers for some fussy bride he was complaining about.
Haha!

Woke up at 730 to make breakfast for everyone. Honey waffles & Hot cocoa. Had myself a great chit chat session with Grammee and grand aunt who came over for tea. Folks were going on and on about matchmaking and marriage and then BOOM! I became their hot subject. Haha! Grammee warned me to get wedded before 30, or else.....
She will matchmake me with some nerdo from Hainan island. (Haha!)
Pffffft, I am taken and there is absolutely NO WAY am i going to marry a countryside ass from Hainan Island. I'd rather marry a Hainanese Chicken instead.

Anyhow, I am wedded to Steven G. See that above? Oh well, I am kinda getting bored of him. I think..... I am kinda attracted to my current love, Muhd Ridwan!
He is buff and sizzling hot! (I simply can't resist)
Alrighto, knock me out of my fantasy.

Wedding date of Muhd Ridwan & J-ing have been comfirmed.
30.08.09
Rsvp by 30.06.09

Love rumble my shack baby-J

No comments:

Post a Comment