Tuesday, May 26, 2009




No school for me. Oh hell yes, I am a happy kid today. See me smile like a total idiot. It isn't exactly a school holiday, but it's more like a self-declared one. Haha. Well, this is what happens when you get sick and tired of life and you find it so sapping to drag yourself out of bed and greet th day. Oh dee doo, grumble all you want folks, but i guess that's a whole deal of life you expect.

I'm starting to get all sick with school.books.exams. Those are just no-no's for me. School hours seem to get draggy, a minute in maths class seem like a month... no wait, more like a century. Oh god, please spare me. I hate school. I prefer staying home, where I am all alone. I like it that way. I'm starting to seek a sense of comfort and assurance in solitude. Well, of course Cookie is all I need for now.

Pffft, I am scrolling up and down my msn messenger and I see no souls online, bet you nerdos are all in school with books. Please my fello peepo, get a life. Haha.
Alrighto, didn't mean to sound nasty. (Haha!, perhaps just kinda cranky and all.)

yadaaadeedaaadooo-J

No comments:

Post a Comment