Thursday, April 9, 2009



Advance Easter peepo.
Alright, so school was great today. I was convinced that it had been a pretty awesome day for me as it will be a long weekend. (Phew, thank th easter bunny)
Now now, I brought a total of more than 60 little cadbury chocolate easter eggs to school and gave them all out to th special peepo. Happy Easter all you happy bunnies!

Lessons were pretty much dull and boring, well considering th fact that we had already shut ourselves out and was pretty much ''auto-tuned'' to th holiday mood. Haha! So much for being a bunch of self-proclaimed motivated and driven O level candidate. Total bullocks for you!.

Oh ho, kinda bored. Typing nothing but thkwdniqnijeoqqenude on my keyboard. Slurping my melted marshmallow hot choco. Suppose to hve webcamieo date with Cookie R, but he fell asleep. Poor baby, just booked out from camp. Oh ho, tina came over again just now. Ye, I needed someone to hear me out. Naw, shan't tell you our itzy bitzy secret. Thanks babe, for th roses. Your lovely idea of flowers never fail to put a smile on my face.

Goodnight folks, Happy Easter.-J

No comments:

Post a Comment