Wednesday, April 8, 2009



7:00pm sharp.
Just got home and I am totally shagged out. (like seriously)
So I'd prolly say school was rather alright today. Wednesday isn't a bitch surprisingly. Haha! Had three free periods in th computer lab, was instructed to complete my evaluation but look, I got carried away. And so did Kell and Su. Oh ye. You bet, when there is Kell, you ought to have a camieo snappin' shots baby. Kell was in love with herself all over again, as usual and she flooded my photo gallery in my phone with all her photos. teehee (not sure if they would make great wallpapers?) haha!
Cookie R rung me up during class (how sweet!) but Kell and Su just had to irritate him. They went on and on about my whole LESBO AFFAIR (ye right) Thank god th school bell rang and i managed to runaway from their irritable laments. Headed to th stadium for a jog but some old uncle told me i had to leave before 3 as some school was going to have their sports day. (Dread) You won't want to guess which school he was refering to. Oh ye, that eeky-green-loving ''Let-me-save-gaia'' school down th road was going to have their measly sports event held there. (*Snigger)

Anyhow after my pathetic jog around th stadium for 4 times, I headed back to school and stayed till 6. How nice to watch sunset in school (:

Toodles for now. Tummy is grumbling like fcuk.-J

No comments:

Post a Comment