Saturday, March 21, 2009

Great Morning to all you SleepyHead,

It's Saturday. Alright, i do get it. It's Saturday. One more day till school re-opens and....
To be honest, i've not started on any of my homework. (haha!)
what's more? i won't have th time to do any of it. I am packed to th fullest for today and tomorrow.
give me just one good reason why i should be going back to school when life is a never-ending effervescent zest off school? i mean what could be more thrilling than having to wake up past noon and still have ample time to blow dry your hair? sigh. the commencement of sophomore year looks closer from this side of march.

Olright, was at Vivo last evening. Had Subway for dinner with Mommy and Gram, after which I headed to GV to meet up with Uncle Jit and his friend to catch th show ''Mall Cop''



To be honest i wasn't totally digging into th show at first. I had an exhausting day at Pulau Ubin, (Let's not get started, all i have to say about th trip is that i am Thankful i don't have Balls that comes as a HUGE hindrance when cycling. And to those effy Mozzies, i swear i'll give your teeny weeny black&white ass a good Smackdown.) Haha!
Back to th movie. You got to watch it, kids!
I bet you will laugh your ass out. It is so darn hilarious (I truly mean it)
I'll rate it for 5 shiny stars.

R is probably drooling while asleep now, wake up call was to be at 830. That lazy bum has his training or something, I shall sabo him and let him sleep in. Haha! 0
(too bad)
What's more he will be having his game later this afternoon. Hyeayh, oh wells. all th very best R. You know i love you.

Toodles for now, kids.
I'm off to th hospital. J

No comments:

Post a Comment