Tuesday, March 24, 2009


:Brain Tension.

I'm staring up into th solar system, gazing at th stars fixed up in the sky. I just wanna sparkle for one lonesome moment before I finally fizzle out and die. Then th planes come out of nowhere; they look like ninjas, and I swear by God, I'm not high on weed. They grab and push. Tug on my arm till I muster all of what's left of my energy to stand up. I'm wobbling with every step I take, wobble, walk, wobble, wobble, wobble. I stare up into the sky. I'm completely fixated on the bursting stars in the sky. I'm not letting anything get in my way now. No, not now. Not even pesky little japanese ninjas trying to push me back into the air jet.I guess I'm at war with the ninjas. Just like how the rest of the world is at war with each other.

I'm sick and tired of all th shit you people are putting me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment