Monday, August 30, 2010

I don't want to lose you.

My best friend died in a car accident on his way to deliver me soup for my cold.

Found in the car was also a bouquet of flowers and a card that read:

"We've been best friends for the last 5 years. Now, let's be lovers for the next 50."

www.givesmehope.com


I've been reading th posts on GMH for th past few nights. I guess.. Some of these touching posts does make my night so much better. At least, I go to sleep without a heavy heart from all that emotional trauma I've been struggling with lately.

This particular post thug my heart strings. Well, i'm guessing th scene of "you delivering soup" sounds awfully familiar to me, but there is no way I am going to let such a freak accident happen. I'd crumble and probably blame myself from falling sick for th rest of my life.

In life, we grip tightly onto th fear of losing what's not ours (yet). So... Let's cherish.

3 comments:

  1. Wow @ GMH, amazing to know there are many nice people around the world, i cant stop reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you bet. I was truly touched by this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am too ! i have been reading that webby quite a bit, thanks for the awesome share and blog ! I'm following you on twitter aswell !

    ReplyDelete