Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'll be my rescue.


Wonderful and some people seem to be blind to it, it can be discouraging at times. Suppose you cant change peoples opinions. Im writing here, Im human. trying to make my way to the skies. I will be here for an easy one to talk to. I am here to appreciate and to love. I am here with curiosity and imagination, all I want is be a truthful person. Today emotions are here, they are flowing in with some reason. I am trusting my state of mind once more. I will be able to overcome what is needed and I can feel it coming on. So glad I have the ability to rise up after being shoved down. The reality of being alive is simply amazing. How dare they ever question existence? Coming in contact again with truth. Resolving unresolved issues. Only I need to understand myself. Simply needed to press the re-start button. There you are, shiny and clean, good as new. Now losing touch with over stimulation is fine. No depressing dark rooms with unknown creatures lurking around.

Color making its way back into life.. Creating something new on a constant basis. Giving my thoughts and my love away freely. Ill send you something to work with. I want to listen to their stories, they might not matter ultimately, but when they matter to you and you matter to me, it is alright. Excitement not really, more of the feeling of contentment and peace. A thrill is all well, but this is lovely and warm. Forever a good person, and I think it should stay. I listened to the sounds of beauty today, and there I was. Im getting back to work, my mind can focus once more.
Get out of there you little lost girl, I'm here to rescue you.

No comments:

Post a Comment