Thursday, June 17, 2010

to me, you're trying too hard.


As a kid, I drew on my arms and my legs, feet and even face, sometimes, every single day. I hardly do that now, because once you turn 17, it's frowned upon. Now, you can't draw on your arms with markers and pens, paint each other's faces and arms and get away with it, people tattoo now. Just because you've got perma-ink on your arms and legs, it doesn't make you cool enough to stare down and assume everyone else without perma-ink's judging you. Your cool factor's still on an all time medium because you tried to be a kid. I'll give you plus points for trying. Draw on your arms, legs, feet and face with pens and markers and let's paint each other's faces. Maybe you'll be cool enough to be on my cool-o-meter one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment