Friday, May 28, 2010

I am feeling alive.


I think I'm going to take it slow..
and tell you the things that are on my mind, and I will move on with my life.

I only wanted you to know that I always had the best of intentions. But, look what you put me through, everyone around us were aware that I would have done anything and everything just to make you smile.
But it is not how it used to be. Way back when you and I were hooked on each others dreams,and found ourselves stuck in reality it was the last time you could make everything feel alright.

But as months passed, both of you and I saw more differences. I never knew why, but I was aware I realize both of us had different definition of Love.
Not having ourselves on the same page brought about the greatest struggles.
I had myself to count on when this relationship took me on an emotional roller coaster ride. I've never liked that feeling.

When I gave you and this relationship the best I could, I never thought you gave me a reason to tell you I'm leaving. I was completely obsessed with the thought that "EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO WORK OUT, EVENTUALLY."

I ran out Of patience when you and I saw love in a different angle, these were the nights I went to sleep crying my heart out. No tears but having to deal with a screaming heart. No one knows.

Everyone around us sees the "perfect us" but they weren't there to feel my pain. They never suspected I was tearing apart inside. They never knew... I was numb. So here I am, braving all rumors and judgments. I am doing myself a favor. Giving myself a chance to be happier because I have suffered enough, I need to breathe and I am moving on.

I... tried. I kept on hoping to find a way to make it real.
I.... lied... Told myself it's getting better when it never will.

It's so hard to tell you so but I'm letting go.

Now, I'm not trying To re-pride anything I've Done or any of the things I've said.
Life has a way of making a change.


I've made up my mind, and there's nothing worth crying about. I loved you from the start and had always loved you wholeheartedly. I woke up to realize I should have never protected you after the great amount of hurt this relationship caused me. I know better now, never to let myself live in your shadow. I am going to move on.


We don't need a second chance, let's move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment