Saturday, September 19, 2009


Things I love about you



The way you stare at me when I close my eyes, then you closed your eyes and I stared at you



How perfectly your hand fit in mine



How you seemed so strong on the outside, but I could tell you were so sweet on the inside



The way you said I love you, because you sounded so shy



How during that first time we were alone, when we held hands and talked for hours and finally kissed me on... my nose!



How you are so interested in my life and what I was doing



How you remember everything I said to you perfectly



When you texted me cheeky messages randomly (as little as that may be)



When you told me I’m one of the most perfect girls you’ve ever met



How you were too shy to hold my hand, in case I didn’t want you to



The awkward moments - because they weren’t really awkward at all



Sitting at the table with your family and enjoying myself and your warmth



Taking photo booth pictures with you and you made the best faces I’ve ever seen



How you told me I looked great every time we saw each other - despite how untrue I thought it was



How I sat on your lap, and your legs fell asleep but you didn’t care, as long as I was sitting that close to you



How it didn't matter to you that you were feeling cold, you'd still wrap your arms around me



How much you have passion for th kids we love at th orphanage



Your laugh/smile



How you always made fun of me - I secretly loved it



What a loser you are, because I am too



How you admitted defeat and say sorry when I wouldn’t let you win a fight



The way you made the butterflies in my stomach flutter every time I saw your smile



How much you make me love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment