Saturday, August 1, 2009


I enjoy having nothing, making myself pull out my old tricks. I wish I was an amazing human being, I see them walking in the streets all the time, at first glance, oh how ordinary they seem but if you look just a little closer you'd see. They just don't know it yet and some, never come to realise it. I just wish that I could be an amazing human being, those amazing ones, when I needed to. Anyway, soon enough I was drowning in placebos and envy, I was jaded and relentless. Awkward and demanding. But so was everyone else, I'm not a bad person.


Something continues, though I don't know what it's called. Maybe it doesn't have a name but most probably, I just never learned enough. I never do. The language is suggestive though, just like it has always been with language, with words, but they're all anonymous. Perhaps I'm a wide eyed girl, trying to take everything in. A beady-eyed girl whose in the middle of something she doesn't really understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment