Saturday, August 22, 2009



Selamat menjalankan ibadah puasa!

Yay, I have been looking forward to Ramadan this year and guess what? It's here. Fasting starts today and I want to take this chance to wish all my muslim friends HAPPY FASTING!

May you all have th mental motivation and physical endurance to get by this month. I am looking forward to break fast with Ridwan and his family in th coming weeks although I hope it will not clash with any of my evening classes. Hmm, this Ramadan will indeed be an opportune time for me to bond with Ridwan and his family. What's more, I am sure we will be looking forward to th end of Ramadan where we will be enjoying ourselves with endless delicious feast! I am totally looking forward to Eid al-Fitr!

I love you Rwan.
I miss you Aunt Idah, Uncle Jamil and family.


Best wishes.
Kul 'am wa enta bi-khair!

No comments:

Post a Comment