Monday, June 15, 2009

Daddykin's Big Day

Happy Daddykin's Day (in advance)



Spent th entire night looking high and low up my closet looking for old photos of daddyo and me. Dug it all out and made him a "bed-time story" little scrapbook. I included a story line and some baby photos of me. (Very sentimental and personal of me, I know) Haha! Well, I am not that close to daddyo, but things are getting better between us eversince something major happened in my life. So, I can proudly declare that I LOVE DADDYO!

Ogey, so I handed daddyo his present infront of everyone at th dining table and I was trying my hardest not to look abash but... Mommy just had to tease me in my gut, she poked me and said "Aw, so sweet of you." Daddyo's face was flustered and his cheeks went red and hot. Daddyo didn't know how to react and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. (HAHA!) Then he turned to sissi and asked "So what am i expecting from you?" Sissi went "Er.... I forgot it's Father's Day (hurhur*)" Oh wells.

Sunday saw me @ Pervis Street to Raffles Place.






Be nice to your Daddyo peepo-J

No comments:

Post a Comment