Tuesday, May 5, 2009



Way back to th days you hit me in my face and gave me a clear view of reality.
Sigh. MYE is here. Day One.
Physics Paper Two
Chem & Physics Prac. (OWTHF*)
Kell wasn't with me, totally lonely.
My strawberry is now a suspect of th SWINE FLU. Haha!
Poor sweetheart got herself quarantine in school. (Take great care sweetcake!)

Anyhow Chem Prac is a definite F for me.
God knows what color my solution turned out to be.
Anyhow to make my day a little better Mommy came to pick me up. We had a real good chat in th car. I've been dropping some hints lately, maybe she's playing along with me. Haha!

I miss P.Rhino. It's been 298428912849 days since i last saw him, (um actually not?) we went star gazing on saturday night. Oh th twinkly sparkly stars. We had so much fun. Well that includes pulling a prank on a poor fella name Hakim. Haha!
Anyhow can't wait till MYE is over. Got to start working on a ''PROJECT" with xzxzxzxz. haha!

Counting down th days till MYE actually finishes.
Take great care Kell, if there's anything you need, scream from your window!-J

No comments:

Post a Comment