Sunday, May 17, 2009


I had a nasty dream last night.

Somehow, th theme ''glory glory glory man united" was echoing in my head.
I dreamt about th old run down stadium, somehow everything was blurry. Then th crowd was cheering... and th match went on. Rooney came kicking balls, and....

Behind him was a huge monster, no wait... A rhino! It was PINK IN COLOR!
Argh. BOOOOM BOOOM POW* th big rhino stomped all over, and KAPOW! Rooney was flung off th pitch, th PINK RHINO was on th run, juggling th ball towards th goal post, and i screaaaaaamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Damn it was a score. Nice shxt.

Not going to be a sour plum, so I am going to CONGRATULATE all th Man utd fans for their title. No biggie, just remember it was LIVERPOOL WHO WON YOU OVER AT OLD TRAFFORD!

*Laughing Hard till my knees go weak.-J

(Don't get jealous, that's a photo of my husbie with my baby son. Hah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment