Saturday, April 18, 2009



Good Morning Sunshine kidos!
Th tummyache have been a total bitch, woke up countless of times through th entire night. Haha! that explains those panda eyes. Anyhow, felt kinda bored this morning so I decided to browse through th old photos in friendster. (Eff* what a thing to do to kill boredom) And so....

Im pondering if i should cut in fringe. Hmmm, caught in a dilema right now. Would someone bother giving me a suggestion? Any kind souls out there?
Haha!
Kell have been trying to persuade me to try out th new hair salon down th road. But... Hmm? I really can't decide.
Help me !

Cookie R will be having his soccer match later this afternoon, I'll be having my long awaited lunch date with mommy. Oh yes yes, I can't wait. Wonder where would she bringing us for lunch.

To Erykah (Hotcake)
Take great care of your sexy buttcheeks girl!
Have yourself ample rest (:

So long for now, gotta get ready for Mr C's chem class. (Dreads)
J

No comments:

Post a Comment