Friday, April 3, 2009

Biology Term of th day: He Ho Ho Ho He He Ho Ho He.

Feeling kinda gloomy this moment. Finding myself staring blankly into th laptop screen. God know's why I am feeling this way.
Anyhow, thank you tina, for your company last evening. (it did cheer me up quite abit)

Tina came over to cheer me up and lend me a listening ear last evening. Had a good long chat about many things in life. She shared with me her share of troubles. Habib couldn't stop texting her on her cell. He's ''sorry'' messages were countless. Tina was furious with Habib for pulling a nasty prank on her and decided to ignore him. Habib didn't know what to do except text almost 50 messages apologizing to tina and he even rushed over to my place just so he could see tina and apologize face to face (how sweet). Tina was really nasty and she didn't tell Habib th exact location of my place. All she said to Habib was ''colorful building along th road'' and Habib had to figure out where my place was. It took him about 2 hours or so and he got lost. Habib's reply was '' I don't care how much trouble it will take me to find th place, all i want is to see your face, hold your hand and tell you how truly sorry i am''. Tina was getting all soft when she read th text. (lucky babe!)

Anyhow, Habib managed to find my place and when he arrived he was perspiring all over and he bought food for tina! He walked over and gave tina a hug and kept begging for forgiveness. (Aw!) Ye, so much for th lovey dovey episode infront of me. Th two love birds ended up ditching me after they decided to forgive and forget. Haha (jealousy is a total bitch)

To Habib: Nice knowing you buddy, you have found th Right Lady !
To Tina: Don't be a meanie! Love Habib more!


Have an awesome weekend ahead, folks. J

No comments:

Post a Comment